Thursday, October 20, 2011

20 Alternatives to "You've Got Your Hands Full!" or 20 Things I Wish I Heard on a Daily Basis

"What a beautiful family!"
"You, go, girl!"
"Oh, come on! How come you left the dog at home?"
"Let me buy you a cup of coffee!"
"Good for you for getting out!"
"I am (know) a great babysitter. Let me give you my (her/his) number!"
"Wow! I'm impressed!"
"You must feel so blessed!
"You must be tired."
"That looks like a lot of fun."
"It's a beautiful day, isn't it!"
"I hope that's easier than it looks!"
"They're so cute!"
"You look fantastic!"
"Can I help you at all?"
"I hope their dad appreciates you!"
"The hours go slow, but the years go fast!"
"So what do you do in your free time?"
"I have/had ___________________ and I thought that was a challenge!"
"I/My _______________ had twins. It got easier."

No comments:

Post a Comment